MENSTRUAL CYCLE AND OVULATION PERIOD...
Most girls don't understand this because of
much heavy grammar used to teach it, and
we don't listen to our body too. I read, I
started listening to my body for signs and I
arrived at the simple analysis/steps........
MENSTRUAL PERIOD:The time blood flows
out of your private area, when you use pad.
MENSTRUAL CYCLE: Days it takes to see
another blood in the month. If you last saw
your period in June 11th and it started again
on July 10th 2017, then you have 30days
cycle (count from 11 June to 10 July).
NOTE: It is erroneous to believe its 28days
cycle, different women have different cycles
ranging from 21-35 days.
OVULATION PERIOD: This is time to get
pregnant without stress. This is 2 weeks after
your period or 2 weeks before the next
Here's a simple way to calculate your
ovulation (unsafe) period.
1. From the first day you see the blood of
2. Pick up a calendar and count 15 days
including the first day of the blood stain.
3. Mark the 15th day with a pen.
4. Mark 3 days before the 15th day, and
mark 3 days after the 15th day.
6. You will notice you have 7 days marked.
These 7 days are your ovulation/fertile days
also known as unsafe period.
That is if you have sex on any of these days,
then you have 98% chances of being
7. Do this every month diligently
EVERY OTHER DAY IS YOUR SAFE PERIOD.
1. If your period is 11th July, 2017,
2. 15 days after the first day of the blood
stain will be on 25th of this July too (2weeks
after) counting from 11th.
3. 15th day is on the 25th July 2017.
4. 3days before the 15th day is 22, 23, 24.
5. 3days after 25th July 2017 is 26,27,28.
6. 22-28th July (7days) is when you are
ovulating. It is your fertile period.
**Don't forget that the 7 days is a reminder
that sperm stays in the female body for
about 7 days. Any sexual contact in between
ovulation period will form something that
has ears, eyes, etc.
If you want a baby girl, have
sex between 3 days before ovulation (22-
For a baby boy on the main ovulation day
and 3 days after 25th.
MAJOR SIGNS THAT YOUR OVULATION HAS
You don't need a doctor, just relax. After 2
weeks you may feel the following:
2. High body temperature.
3. Dizziness (feeling of tiredness and
4. Breast tenderness/ size increases just like
when you are menstruating.
5. Increased sex drive.
6. Light cramps or pain on one side of the
7. Abdominal bloating.
8. Heightened sense of smell, taste or vision
(you eat more).
9. Vagina mucus becomes slippery (if you
notice, put it in between fingers...it stretches UcenterDress short with black colored items to wear
like thick catarrh or snail mucus...colorless
like egg white.
N/B: The instance here is for ladies with 30
days cycle. And someone who saw her
period in July 2017. If yours is 28, then it's
14 days and not 15 days.
If you have headache without a cause, check
back to when your period started. You can
drink both malt and peak milk....
Learn more from # marvelous